Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Fun Night

This past week the school put on a night for the students and their parents. It was called Family Fun Night. Kim and I were in charge of the limbo station. There were lots of different activities in place for the students to play and win prizes. There was a fishing pond, musical chairs, an art wall, pin the tail on the donkey and so on. The students had a lot of fun and it made me smile to see my students come up and be so happy to see me!


It was also very entertaining to watch the student’s limbo. Some were just great at it and others really struggled to understand how to limbo. haha


Then at the end of the night all the teachers go into the gym and the Macarena plays and all the teachers line up at the front of the gym and dance while the parents and students take pictures of them. Oh and I forgot to mention that the teacher dress up in really wacky outfits, like wigs and hats and bright clothes. It was a really fun night and the teachers had just as much fun as the students did. At the end of the night one of the students in my class was crying because she was so sad that the night was over. And I’m not talking about a few tears, she was really crying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment