Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two Weeks Left!

Two weeks from now I will be on a plane heading back to Canada!! (This might not be true by the time this is posted because of the time change and since my sister posts this for me) but two weeks from right now while I am writing this post I will be on a plane!!

It is crazy to think that this whole experience will soon be over!  I can’t believe that I have been here for almost 4 month..can you!?

For those of you who didn’t know I have switched my flight. I was suppose to come home later but we changed it a little while ago. I am looking forward to my comfy bed for a good night sleep and getting hugs from friends and family and having some nicely cooked meals!

I know that when everyone home is sleeping I will want to be awake and vice versa so if you get a call from me at about midnight ..it’s just me calling to see if you want to go for lunch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment