Saturday, August 21, 2010

3 dayss!!

I just spent the past few hours going through my clothes and saying "will I want to wear this in China", "will I be mad if I don't have this". I think I narrowed it down pretty good. I haven't put anything in suitcases yet but its all folded and on my couch in my room. I am just hoping that I don't get there and wish I had brought that shirt, or those pants ahah

For my birthday my parents got me these bags where you roll them and it takes all the air out and it makes my clothes flat so i can make more room in my suitcase. I have 3 bags and its amazing how a huge pile of sweaters can shrink so small haha *Thanks mom and dad!

I am planning to have everything packed in my suitcases tomorrow so that on Monday I can just have a relaxing day and not worry about making sure everything fits in my suitcases.

My room still is pretty messy and that's something I am gonna have to clean too since apparently when I'm gone my room will be used as a guest room.

Alright back to cleaning I go, more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment