Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of School Tomorrow!

I have finally got everything all unpacked and it kind of feels a bit more like my place! The walls are kind of empty because I have no decorations haha but I am sure the time will fly and i won't even notice!
 
I haven't really done too much more exploring yet, I've just been getting ready for the big day tomorrow. I met my teacher that I am going to be working with. She seems really nice and excited to have me in her classroom so that's good. It is her first time teaching here in Beijing but she has been teaching in Dubai for the past two years so I am planning to learn a lot from her. There was orientation at the school yesterday so I got to meet some of the students that will be in my class as well as the parents. It will definitely be a multi cultural classroom and I am excited to learn more about each of the students in my class. 
 
I still haven't been sleeping the best, this whole time change thing is really hard to adjust to. I did better last night though, I forced myself to stay up later and ended up sleeping most of the night and not waking up tooo many times ahha I'm hoping to do the same tonight so that I am well rested for my first day of school!
 
Wish me good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment