Monday, August 23, 2010

TOMORROW!!

My bags are packed and I'm ready to goooo!!

I managed to get everything into two suitcases. I thought I was going to have some extra room in my suitcases but it does not look like it so I'm going to have to leave some stuff behind so i can do some shopping while I'm there haha

I just have my carry on left to pack but I am not planning on bringing too much with me. My laptop, purse, a book and some granola bars  just in case I get really hungry and the plane food just doesn't fill me up enough ahha

Tomorrow my first flight leaves at 6 am in the morning for Toronto and then from there I head to Vancouver and then from there I will be heading to BEIJING!!! I have a feeling I will be very tired once I arrive there but I am hoping the excitement of being in a new foreign place will keep me awake. I will have been on a plane for at least  15 hours ...eeekkk!! But I bought some hubba bubba bubble gum to chew on the plane haha

I am spending my last night at home having a nice dinner with the family and then relaxing while watching a movie on the couch later. I don't think I will be able to sleep much tonight because I will be so excited but I am going to try my best.

The next time you hear from me I will probably be in Beijing settling into my new place. I will post pictures so that you can see where I am staying.

See you on the other side of the world;)

1 comment: