Monday, December 6, 2010

Different Foods

For one of the lessons in my class we were talking about traditions. Last week we spent the class time talking about food traditions and what are the students favourite foods from their countries were. One of the days we were having a lesson and the students were allowed to bring in food to share with the class from their country. Sadly I was in another classroom for the afternoon and missed the lesson but the teacher saved some of the food for me. I didn’t get a chance to get pictures of the food I tried but I found pictures on the Internet.

I got to try samosa, these were delicious!!  They were filled with meat.

German cheesecake This was very yummy and tasted lemony.

Seafood Dumplings again very yummy!!

Another dessert from Saudi Arabia but the student couldn’t remember what it was called.

No comments:

Post a Comment