Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Night in Beijing

My bags are packed and im ready to go.... haha

Tonight is my last night in Beijing. We went out for dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant and took some pictures infront of the school with all the pretty Christmas decorations.

I can't believe that my time here is all done. I remember when we first arrived here and I was thinking to myself...what did I get myself into haha and now I am shocked that it is all over.
I am very excited to be getting back home to see all my friends and family but I am very sad to be saying bye to my students and my friends I have made while I have been here.

I am so happy that I got to have this experience and it will be something that I will never forget!!

I am planning on writing one more post when I get back home to comment on the flights...the longgg flights ahah

but I do want to say thanks to everyone who read my blog and commented on it. It was great to hear that people were enjoying it : )

And I also want to say thank you to all my friends and family who wrote me emails all the time. It was great to hear from everyone and it really helped me get through some of the days where I was really missing home. so thank you! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment