Monday, September 20, 2010

1st Subway Experience

Friday night Mark wanted to venture out to find a jacket for the ball we were going to. So we ventured out on a rainy cold night here and made it to the subway station. I have heard stories about how packed they get but talking about it and actually doing it are two totally different things. I think we picked a bad time to go for the first time because it was rainy and Friday evening but I guess it can’t get much worse that when we went. You literally get shoved, or crammed onto the subway car and you can’t really move at all except when someone shoves you over to get on or to get off. And there are people right next to you all around you. I was very uncomfortable and did not have any personal space at all! We had to take two different subways to get where we were going and I was dreading the thought of having to get back on to go back to where we were. Luckily on the way back it was not half as bad as it was on the way there. It is not something I want to do again ahah but it is an easy way to get around town so I know I will be making my way on there again. Wish me good luck! hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment