Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cooking!




 
This is what I have to cook on. It might not look that bad to you, but its crazy what you can't make without an oven. I miss being able to bake..I know, shocking haha



Cooking is definitely not as easy or as fun as back home. 
But I guess it is way easier to order food or eat out here ...and cheaper, but also not as healthy..so much for loosing a few pounds while I'm here! hahah
You also can't really choose the temperature you want to cook at. And these burners will just randomly increase heat or decrease heat. It is great fun! You always have to be on your toes making sure that you keep it at the heat that you want when you are cooking something. I have burnt a few things and still haven't figured it all out haha 
There are two of these burners in each room and I have heard from other people here that only the pots that are for the burners work on these burners ( so you can't just buy a frying pan and use it on these burners) 

No comments:

Post a Comment