Monday, September 6, 2010

McDonald's and Subway



Yes they have McDonald's here in Beijing and it has the same foods you can order back home. They do have some different foods but I stuck with what I know. It was just as tasty...but I am sure just as unhealthy. haha
 
They also have Subway here. One right across the street actually. It makes me feel at home when I eat there. They don't have the cold cut sub though : ( which is my fav..but i have switched and it still tastes yummy (I do miss my cold cut sub though)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Jess... Half way around the world and you 'dare' to venture out to McDonalds and Subway!?!?! I'm glad you're exploring the true Chinese culture... lol. Is there a Chinese part to the menu at McD's though? Like the McSweet'n'SourPork?

    ReplyDelete