Friday, September 3, 2010

A cute story and a not so cute story

Story 1: 
Ill start with the "not so cute" story since it kind of makes me want to shed a few tears. 
A little girl came up to me yesterday and asked me if i had a baby growing in my belly...shocked by the questions I responded with a definite NO and she proceeded to ask me why my stomach was so big....ouch eh?? and yes this is me fishing for compliments...ahha just kidding. But it did make me want to seek out this gym that I heard was in the building! haha and yes I know you all laughed at this story...and you should feel ashamed! tisk tisk haha
 
 
Story 2: 
My teacher is using a sticker system to help the students follow the routines and rules of the classroom. The children weren't eating their lunches so one of the Teacher Assistants said that she would get the teacher to give them a sticker if they ate all the food on their plates. All the children were doing a great job except a few who didn't finish. As they were finishing the children were lining up and their was this one boy..(very cute might I add) who was still sitting there with his plate in front of him eating. SO the teacher took all the children out and asked me to stay with him until he finished. He doesn't speak much English so one of the TAs went over and asked him if everything was ok...and he answered "I want a sticker" you could tell that he really didn't want to eat the rest of the food on the plate but was determined to finish it because he really likes when he gets his stickers. When he was finished and we were walking outside he kept rubbing his tummy and making a face like he was very full. It was pretty cute!!  When we got back inside the classroom and the teacher was adding stickers to their charts she was calling out each name as she was placing the stickers. The little boy was sitting in the back waving his hand around all excited. As soon as she put the sticker on he turned to his classmates at his table and said "I have three stickers!" with a huge smile on his face! You might not think its as cute as i did...but i thought i would share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment