Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thunderstorm Warning!

Two nights ago I got woken up by a crazy thunderstorm (and for those of you who don't know...I'm terrified/hate thunder and lightning). The thunderstorm seemed like it went on forever and every time I thought it was over and just about to fall back to sleep a big crash would happen and jolt me awake again. So i was curled up in my blankets...(after I ran and unplugged my laptop in fear that the power would go out and mess it up) trying to close my eyes as tightly shut as possible to block out the flash of light that would happen literally every 10 seconds...I was wondering why it was happening so often without any thunder. 
 
So the next day at school I was tired since, on top the storm, I still haven't really been sleeping so well. I asked a teacher if that usually happens here and she said usually not that bad. I was relieved and was very tired last night so made sure to get to bed a little early to try and catch up on lost sleep. But to my surprise a got woken up AGAIN to another thunderstorm..i thought maybe it was a dream..i mean nightmare...but nope it was real ahah
 
I have my fingers crossed that tonight it won't happen again....feel free to cross your fingers for me too! :)  haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment