Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Theme song (Kim and I)

There are only a few television stations that have English here but they are very good! Star World which plays shows like "How I met your Mother", "Glee" , Two and A Half Men" etc. Then we get HBO where we watch movies, sometimes the same ones over and over again haha. We get a few others that play movies and other shows. We get the discovery channel, news, and sports. 
 
Anyways on one of the channels which my TV is usually on has these commercials where they play this song called "Fly to Seoul" I think by 2PM. I think they are like the backstreet boys of Asia. Kim and I hear it all the time and it is very catchy. We have decided it is our theme song and I thought I would share it so you can all enjoy it with me. I have only heard the full song a few times but the chorus is the part that I often so you might not like it right away but just keep listening haha
Hope you like it !: )




No comments:

Post a Comment