Monday, September 6, 2010

Walking and Exploring

Yesterday Kim, Aaron Mark and I all went for a walk to check out more of the area around where we are living. We ended up walking veryyy far, so far in fact that we decided to cab back haha
 
We took a walk down Lucky Street (very cool name I might add) there are restaurants and some little shops. Then we went down a few other streets and saw many markets and stores. We ended up walking and seeing the many different embassies as well. The Canadian embassy looked very nice from the outside ahah (we never actually went inside any of them. ahah)
 
I didn't really see anything I wanted to buy yet though but I have only been here for a short time and there is still more to see. 
 
When we were walking we got to walk on an overpass and it was pretty scary once we got in the middle of it. There were 12 lanes of traffic underneath us..crazy!!

  
I know, I am sorry that I don't have any pictures yet but I need to charge my camera and I am just scared to plug it in, will do it though ...soon!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment