Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sick and in China

I have hit my breaking point....I have spent the past few days in bed/laying on the couch. As everyone knows being sick is no fun!! but being sick in a different country for some reason seems even less fun. 
I have missed out on school (I know people are thinking yay missing out on school but I came here to learn at this school, so missing it is not fun)
I have been watching many movies and sleeping to try and recuperate. I am getting pretty frustrated that the sickness is not going away which is just making being couped up in this apartment worse and worse. It would help if I could get on to certain website and chat with people but of course there is the time change so no one is awake when I am ...and then of course the no facebook, no youtube, no blog site, and nowww just starting today...msn decided not to work for me : ( 
Its making it hard not being able to talk to my friend back home ..I miss everyone!
 
The emails that people are sending are wonderful and make my day! Thank you!! : ) and please keep them coming;) haha


This is for all my fellow email friends ahha
 
I am hoping that msn will start working again though...fingers crossed. 
 
Also a special thanks to my lovely friend Kim...she brought me popsicles to cheer me up tonight! :)  and she guessed at what flavours I liked and she guessed bang on ...watermelon!! (for those of you who don't know...and I would be shocked if you didn't...ahah watermelon is my absolute favorite fruit! :)
 
This weekend Kim and I were supposed to take a trip to go and visit Mark and Aaron where they are staying but sadly I do not think I am feeling up to going...I don't want to go sick and not enjoy myself so might have to wait until next weekend...but I hate being the party pooper and not going : ( 
 
Anyways...next weekend I am hoping to go to the guys place and our trip to the GREAT WALL is booked for Sunday the 19th!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment