Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My School and Classroom

I can't remember how much I have told you about my school. It is called the Canadian International School of Beijing. 
Here are some pictures of the front of it. 
 




There is a gate all around the school grounds and the apartment where the teachers live. Here is a pictures of my ID card.



 
I have to show this card when I come up to the gate and the security guards open it up for us. I also need to use the card to get into the school and into the apartment building. Inside the school to get on to each level and into the library or other rooms I also need to swipe my card. It is all very secure so that people who aren't supposed to be in the classrooms or level can't get there without having a teacher with them. It makes me feel pretty important!  : )
 
My classroom is on the 2nd floor. Here are some pictures.








  
There are 19 students in my classroom and they each have their own locker. They have uniforms that they must wear and they all look so cute all dressed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment