Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My View






Here are some better pictures of the view from my apartment. The one that I put with that first blog aren't the best so I waited for a nice day and snapped some better ones. 
 

 
I also took some pictures when the sun was setting. I am hoping to keep trying to get good ones of this because they are so pretty. There are some days when it is really foggy here and you can't see very far and the sky is definitely not blue haha so I take advantage of the nice days and try and snap pictures. 
 
Today was one of those days where it was very smoggy so I decided to post these so I could look at them and think about the blue sky days haha
 
Enjoy! 






 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. I will probably never get to China and I envy you your experience. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to hearing about more adventures.
    Love, Mary Baylis

    ReplyDelete